You are searching about Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One, today we will share with you article about Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One is useful to you.
CAVS Karaoke DVD-203G USB SuperCDG Player, Pros and Cons of the CAVS DVD-203G USB Tested on the Road
CAVS Karaoke Players have been talked about a lot, so we thought we’d take the time to test one of the most popular models. The DVD-203G USB has all the usual features such as 2 mic inputs with echo, programmable song order, numeric keypad to access any number, parental controls, digital key control and muting on multiplex discs, but here are the pros and cons. about important points of interest.
Professionals do not use the included microphone. For my ears, as a professional, I like to use high-quality microphones, so the singers always sound their best. That said, the average “consumer ear” may find the included CAVS microphone sounds good.
No fancy video graphics like you see on 12″ laserdiscs. What you get is CD quality tracks backed up with lyrics on your monitor or TV
There are several ala carte extras to consider before purchasing the CAVS DVD-203G USB:
- The unit has two microphone inputs, but only one microphone as mentioned above. You can ask for a second for these duets.
- Most packages include 1 disc (up to 1250 songs), so if you need more discs, they can be anywhere from $70 to $200.
- The USB port is for an external hard drive, which is NOT included, so it costs over $100 depending on the size, but can hold up to 100,000 or more songs on the larger ones.
- Includes an audio/video cable, but all additional cables such as; SVideo, coaxial or optical cables must be purchased separately.
- To make your own SCDGs, you need additional software for about $49, or a deluxe version for $69 from the manufacturer.
- The CAVS DVD-203G USB is an average-sized component that fits nicely into a home entertainment system or professional rack. You can replace the AC3 Dolby Digital DVD player and/or the 500 CD carousel. It connects easily to my TIVO via the AV inputs on the front (white-red-yellow RCA connectors), but those without a TIVO will have to find the same connectors on the VCR or directly on the TV. You can also use an S Video connection or RCA A/V sockets on your home stereo and TV combination. Professionals use the mixer and video directly to a video monitor or videopatch compartment to synchronize multiple TVs.
- Plays all formats: DVD/VCD/SCDG/CD+G/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/JPEG/Kodak Photo CD
- Excellent Sound and Instrumentation Quality – We tested Sweet Georgia Brown Magic Tracks with 1208 songs and the sound quality and music processing was excellent.
- SuperCDGs can be played on your computer. Each retail disc comes with a standalone PC program that loads and plays hundreds and thousands of songs, allowing you to create a karaoke show with just your (DVD-equipped) PC or laptop.
- With the optional software, you can also create your own SuperCDGs from your old CD+G library or MP3 collection of non-karaoke songs.
- The CAVS DVD-203G USB player can also be connected to an optional CAVS 60, 160 or 250 gigabyte hard drive for a massive storage capacity of 100,000 songs.
- You can save money by buying so many discs
- You can save time from changing discs between singers
- Save yourself the pain of carrying hundreds of discs in your case
- When you replace them, you don’t have to worry about dealing with scratched discs because you’ve virtually eliminated replacing discs.
- Mix-Down allows you to produce a studio-style output of your performance to an external recorder or computer
Compromises do not outweigh values. There were some extra costs for the hard drive and some additional SCDG discs, but now we have an expandable system that plays SCDGs. With this unit, the only thing that separates the pros from the amateurs is the CAVS Karoke Party Rule ‘7
Video about Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
You can see more content about Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
If you have any questions about Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
way Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
tutorial Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One
Move Music.And.Photos From.Old Desktop Comp.To New One free
#CAVS #Karaoke #DVD203G #USB #SuperCDG #Player #Pros #Cons #CAVS #DVD203G #USB #Tested #Road