You are searching about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com, today we will share with you article about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com is useful to you.
Finding the Right Price Isn’t Everything When Choosing a Mobile Disc Jockey!
Their ads are everywhere you look. On telephone poles at corner intersections. In the entertainment section of local dailies and Pennysaver Magazine. In your mailbox, on direct mail postcards and, of course, on the Internet. A quick “google” of Mobile Disc Jockey NY can turn up 191,000 possible sources of information. Now, of course, most of us would limit our search to the first couple of answer songs and move on from there, but even with such an answer, how would you know if you are choosing the right DJ for your event.
To make the right decision, it is important to first understand six key points:
1. First of all, your DJ is responsible for 85% of the success of your event. That’s right, next to the food, the Mobile Disc Jockey is the most important person you can invite to your party. If your DJ sucks, you can be sure your event will be too. Stop and think for a moment. Who controls the pace of your event? Who is responsible for entertaining your guests? Who is responsible for making sure the right music is playing and the dance floor is full?
2. Second, not all mobile disk drives are created equal. Just because someone has some sound equipment and a few music CDs doesn’t mean that person’s equipment is professional or that their music library is adequate. Believe it or not, there are mobile disc jockeys who are microphone shy. That’s right! These DJs absolutely refuse to use a microphone in any way, way, shape or form. Some will use the microphone, but have absolutely no personality. In addition, some DJs have sophisticated equipment without the slightest idea of how to operate it properly.
3. Third, if you buy for price first, you will regret it in the long run. That’s not to say you can’t find a great DJ at a great price, but make sure that when the event is over, not only did you get your money’s worth, but you and your guests had a great time. I always say, “If the food is gone and no one is leaving, you can be sure that your guests are having a good time and the Mobile DJ is doing its job properly.
So, with these three points in mind, how can you ensure you’re making the right entertainment decision?
4. Fourth, get to know the DJ who answers the phone. From the minute they answer the call, you should judge the person based on their professionalism and ability to answer your questions. It is important to know how long they have been in business. Is your DJ, if required, licensed and insured? I know that in most locations in New York and Pennsylvania, all reputable establishments require the Mobile Disc Jockey to have liability insurance. What personality are you looking for and can the person on the other end of the phone provide exactly that personality. What about the sound? Does the DJ put you to sleep or energize you and your guests without overdoing it? Where has the DJ performed before and are references, testimonials and photos available? Is the DJ part-time or full-time Mobile Disc Jockey? Are they an owner operator and is the person you are talking to actually attending the event? Have you ever been booked for a party and just showed up? Ever been late for an event? Don’t be afraid to strike up a friendly conversation and judge the DJ’s ability to make you feel good or not accordingly. Remember that first impressions are usually the best guide when making these types of decisions.
5. Fifth, what sound equipment does Mobile Disc Jockey bring to your party or event? New or old? How is the sound quality? Can it handle the size of your event hall, or will amplifiers overheat and equipment fail? Will backup equipment be immediately available if needed? I would recommend asking a potential performer for a list of their gear and doing a bit of research online. If nothing else, you can see what the DJ setup will look like at the event. What kind of lighting does the Mobile Disc Jockey provide? Looking for something special or a Studio 54 environment? What microphones will Mobile Disc Jockey be available with? Will they be wired or wireless? Will a microphone be available upon request? Does DJ handle announcements? Will the DJ be dressed accordingly? How many people are accompanying this Mobile Disc Jockey? Will the DJ’s music be available on vinyl, CD or MP3? Exactly how many songs will be available at the event? Here’s a fact for you. Most DJs don’t have tracks listed in their music library. DJs’ websites list thousands of songs, but in reality their repertoire is nowhere near that number. Will you be able to play and not play a list and will the DJ accommodate your requests? Playlist ensures you listen to the music you want to listen to! Will there be background music if there is a problem with any of the equipment? Remember that you have the right to ask questions to ensure your satisfaction. Ask for an actual song list of songs that the potential Mobile Disc Jockey can easily access.
6. Sixth, OK, price. You’ve seen the ads. Only $195.00 for up to 4 hours. Let me tell you something right here and now. If you think that $195.00 is going to get you a Mobile Disc Jockey that will give you any quality entertainment, you are wrong. Consider equipment, music, shipping, insurance, clothing, etc. There is no way anyone can offer that price and be legit or professional. Mobile Disc Jockeys range in price from $500.00 to over $3000.00. It depends on the event and what exactly you, the customer, are looking for. Some DJs have put together package deals that include this and that. I always chose to offer one price for everything. My philosophy is that if you’re going to do something, do it well. Don’t shop for price first! Rest assured that no matter what you pay, or should I say, investing in Mobile Disc Jockey is worth every penny spent. It doesn’t do you any good to save a few hundred dollars and lose all the possible memories that could or should have been made.
Video about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
You can see more content about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
If you have any questions about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
way Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
tutorial Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com free
#Finding #Price #Isnt #Choosing #Mobile #Disc #Jockey