You are searching about Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document, today we will share with you article about Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document is useful to you.
How to Use iMovie
Steps to make your own home movie
Gather all the visuals you want to include in your movie:
- Videotapes (Tip: if you’re on vacation, watch a lot of clips of everyone dancing – it goes great with the music later…)
- Images (the higher the resolution, the better)
- Pictures of awards/certificates/ribbons/trophies
- Theater tickets
- Traffic tickets for humor if you want (you can record your voice, explain your side of the story and paste it into iMovie with your picture)
- Evidence of special places you’ve visited
- Stories written by you or your children
Scan any non-digitized material
- If you don’t have a scanner, they are pretty cheap (we just got a scanner/printer/copier for $30 on sale at Wally World)
- Kinkos or a local copier (yes, even WalMart) can scan items to store on a flash drive (500M or larger), CD, or download from the Internet.
- Store it in a special movie folder created for this specific project on your computer (make sure you have enough space to store AND work with – iMovie will tell you how much you need if you run out)
- Tip: 10 concerts hold about an hour of unedited video and audio
Edit all your stills/scans in iphoto and/or Printshop
- Double-click the images you want in iphoto and use the editing tools to remove red-eye, improve dark photos/images, create blurred edges, retouch parts of images, etc.
- In the printer, you can create special edges, soft edges, collages from multiple images, different backgrounds, decorative lines and borders, reduce red-eye, get rid of facial imperfections, reduce animal eyes, get rid of scratches, etc.
Open iMovie on your Mac
- Tip: iMovie 6 is better than later versions in my opinion – still has some quirks to work out and requires a huge hard drive to run
- Connect the camcorder to the computer using Firewire (USB if necessary, but firewire is better quality)
- Watch your videos on your computer from the camera and import the clips you want
- Import all the other stills you’ve collected from the special movies folder into iMovie’s Media/Photos section
- Drag all the video clips and images you want to the timeline section of iMovie in the order you want
- Cut video clips to desired parts in the timeline viewer by clicking on the clip and selecting the split video clip at the playhead (or Apple key and Tt) at the points you want to cut.
Add transitions, Ken Burns, chapters and titles as needed
- Click on the image/clip you want to add a transition or title to and select the edit button, then transitions or titles and scroll through the different options until you get what you want, then hit add.
- Click on the still image you want to add Ken Burns to (motion or pan and zoom) while the media/photos panel is open, then click “show photo settings” – drag the desired speed to where you want the desired speed, and how close and far you want to start and end. of each image
- Continue the movie until the end
- Add at least one opening and one closing title
- Tip: For consistency, keep the transitions the same throughout the movie (crossfade is best)
- Tip: Make sure you have all the videos and pictures you want before add music and sound!
- Add chapter markers by clicking on the clip/image you want to start the chapter marker on and selecting markers/chapter (you can also view them by selecting the chapter marker button)
Add music to item
- Look at your pictures and videos and decide which song would go with it
- Tip: Google summer songs, holiday music, sports music, etc. for any type of music (list of music ideas also available at www.stillreminiscing.com)
- Tip: iLife has lots of great background music to choose from (select media/audio/iLife sound effects and scroll through until you find what you’re looking for)
- If you want your movie to “move” with the music, you can see the sound waves in the audio recording and cut the stills at the points where the beat changes – but this takes time and patience, so get yourself a fresh cup of coffee!
- Tip: Make sure your video is under 20 minutes if you want to share it with others, any longer and people will get bored and distracted.
Export to iDVD
- Click Share/iDVD
- The movie opens on iDVD
- If you have any extra raw, unedited footage you’d like to include, click on media/movies and select the movie you want to add from the Bonus Features menu.
- You can also add a slideshow created as an album in iphoto to the menu by selecting “%2B” in the lower left corner and dragging the photos there.
- iDVD has pre-selected music that you play with each theme, but you can change it to your own sound recording from any of your movies, audio clips or iTunes music.
Enter the DVD
- When you’re happy with the project, click File/Burn DVD… insert a blank DVD and voila! You have a movie!
- Put it in a DVD case for safekeeping when you’re done – these days you can even print on printable DVDs and get fancy cases for added class!
- Tip: This is huge-Instead of just writing directly to disc, select the “Save as disc image” option and take the time (mine takes 3 hours to write a 20 minute edited movie) to write the image to the hard drive. That way, if there’s a hiccup during the burn, you don’t have to start over and check each disc, so you don’t have to watch to see if it’s working.
Video about Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
You can see more content about Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
If you have any questions about Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
way Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
tutorial Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document
Is There A Way To.Add Music To A Ggogle Document free