You are searching about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com, today we will share with you article about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com is useful to you.
My 10 Best MIDI TV Themes
One of the things I love most about the internet is the huge amount of free MIDI music you can download from various places. In addition, the variety of MIDI music available on the web is almost unlimited. They range from classical to pop to rock music. Think of any song or piece of music, and chances are you’ll find one somewhere online. Thanks to the musicians who took the effort to arrange these musics and upload them to the Internet.
My favorites, of course, are the wide selection of movie and TV themes available in MIDI format. Ever since we were little boys, my brothers and I have loved humming, singing or playing our favorite TV or movie themes. We even played this game where one of us hums or plays the theme and we guess what TV show or movie it was from.
Most of the themes presented here are classics from the 1980s. Perhaps one of the reasons for this is that during my teenage years (which is in the 1990s) they stopped making the types of shows I loved as a kid – the 1980s, that is. (I was very disappointed when they stopped airing McGyver.) Sure, they tried to revive some classic TV shows like Star Trek (I’ve lost count of the versions they made), but I thought none of them could beat the classics and I completely lost interest in them. towards new expenses. Another reason was that as my thinking began to mature, I became interested in shows with more mature and intellectual themes, such as LA Law, which features theme songs that I find unappealing in MIDI form.
Enough of the nostalgia and let’s start looking at each of my featured TV topics. I found it difficult to narrow down my choices to 10. But after much deliberation, I finally succeeded. Apologies to those whose favorites I didn’t include. But then these are mine personal choices.
- Knight Rider – Do I need to say more than that? Most of us who were conscious before 1986 are probably familiar with the KITT, a highly sophisticated autonomous car driven by none other than David Hasselhoff, aka Michael Knight. In fact, I’m so impressed with the connection between Hasselhoff and the show that I still call it Knight Rider to this day. The theme music was composed by Glen Larson and Stu Philips. The arrangement featured here was by Don Peake, who composed the show’s music when Stu Philips left the series. That’s the deal I knew about. It has a more electronic sound (as opposed to Philips’ symphonic style), which I think suits the high-tech nature of the series better.
- Battlestar Galactica – I was fascinated by sci-fi series when I was a child. The earliest intergalactic series I can remember was Battlestar Galactica. Although I don’t quite remember its plot and I don’t remember a single episode (I only remember the big battleship hurtling through the vast space), the theme song with its sonorous horn ensemble still rings in my head. . This layout I downloaded is very similar to the original theme.
- Star Trek, The Next Generation – I considered myself lucky to witness the revival of the Star Trek series on September 28, 1987. Although I was able to watch reruns of the original series, I didn’t like it as much as the Next Generation. This is because the new series has much better special effects. And of course I love the majestic, marching sound of his theme song.
- Danger – I love watching game shows. A few of the many shows I loved The prize is right, the wheel of fortune, the name that rings, business or nothing, family feud and of course danger. As a student, I entered (and occasionally won) inter-school competitions. That’s why I fell in love with Jeopardy and its theme music. The theme presented here is “Think!” music played during ultimate danger when contestants write their final answer. Interestingly, it lasts exactly 30 seconds, which is the time limit given to the contestants. “Think!” (written by Merv Grifin as “A Time For Tony” as a lullaby for his son Tony) First played in 1964 when the original Jeopardy debuted (I didn’t know Jeopardy was that old). When Jeopardy was revived in 1984, “Think!” electronic version. was used as a theme. However, the original is still used in the Final Jeopardy round.
- They are perfect strangers – I had vague memories of the sitcoms I watched in my childhood, in which he appears Different strokes and Mork and Mindy. But none of them stuck in my mind as much as the antics of Balki Bartokomous and Larry Appleton. A perfect stranger. I’ve been looking forward to every episode and every single one will definitely make your stomach hurt from laughing. I was sad when they stopped broadcasting in 1993. Successful sitcoms such as Friends it hasn’t fully piqued my interest since then They are perfect strangers ended. His presentation on the theme of the show was equally memorable Nothing will stop me now written by Jesse Frederick and Bennet Salvay and performed by none other than David Pomeranz. I think it’s one of the most inspiring TV themes I’ve ever heard (with lyrics like: Standing tall on the wings of my dream, rise and fall on the wings of my dream…) The vocal version of the song is much better and more listenable than the instrumental (MIDI) version available here. But this MIDI version is enough to give you an idea of how melodic this song is.
- Doogie Howser MD – It was in my early teens when Doogie Howser was on the air. (1989-1993) Of course I fell in love with the TV comedy because it dealt with teenage issues. Yes, Doogie Howser was a genius (a 16-year-old doctor), but he lives a very normal teenage life, thanks to his friend Vinnie Delpino, a typical teenager, who keeps him grounded outside of his profession. As a young musician, I was also attracted to the show’s theme song. Interestingly, the theme song features the sound of the YAMAHA DX-7 synthesizer, which was popular in the mid-to-late 1990s. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a MIDI version that closely resembles the original. Are there only a few musicians who are also Doogie Howser fans? (Maybe one day I can post my own version of the Doogie Howser theme here. I remember when I was in high school, I became instantly popular at my school by performing the Doogie Howser theme.)
- The X-Files – “The truth is out there”, “Don’t trust anyone”, “I don’t want to believe it”. These are the slogans in The X-Files, a show that deals with the paranormal, mistrust of the government, conspiracy theories and belief in extraterrestrial life. The mysterious sound of the X Files theme song (featured here) perfectly captures the mysterious nature of the show.
- MacGyver – Again, anyone whose consciousness was formed before 1992 (the year the show ended) knows MacGyver, a laid-back, highly resourceful secret agent played by Richard Dean Anderson. We marvel at how MacGyver survived extreme situations with only simple and mundane things and his most trusted Swiss army knife. He was so well known for this that we sometimes say the phrase “we got out of a situation”. Although recently Mythbusters (one of my favorite shows) tried to test the MacGygers tactics and found some, like the ultralight plane made of bamboo, plastic bags and a concrete mixer engine, to be completely unreal (but that’s another story and off topic for this blog ). Along with a popular show comes a popular theme song. I still remember the girls going crazy when I performed the MacGyver theme in high school. Some trivia: McGyver’s first name is Angus. Teri Hatcher appeared on the show as Penny Parker. (I knew. A quiz show got it wrong when they said Hatcher’s first TV appearance was on Lois and Clark).
- The Simpsons – I loved cartoons as a child. But as I entered teenage life and began to outgrow my interest in them, The Simpsons came into play. It was a new breed of animated shows, mostly dealing with more mature issues, which is not typical for cartoons. It was the first animated sitcom for adults. Needless to say, The Simpsons has become so popular that it is now the longest-running American sitcom and the longest-running American animated program. The main theme song is equally interesting. Did you notice that Liza’s sax solo (aside from Bart’s chalkboard lines and the couch scene) varies from show to show? Another tidbit: Did you know that Homer’s annoyed grunt “D’oh!” is it in the english lexicon?
- Mission Impossible – Last on my list, but definitely not least, is the Mission Impossible theme song. Composed by Lalo Schrifrin. The version shown here is from the 1966 show. When the show was revived in 1988, it received a fresh and modern arrangement. The film version of the Mission Impossible theme received an even more powerful direction. So while the Mission Impossible series and movies (although I didn’t like how they messed up the IMF team) became very successful, so did this theme song, which is widely regarded as one of the most iconic television themes of all time. .
This concludes my list of my top 10 TV MIDI themes. I hope you enjoyed downloading the music and it brings back some pleasant memories from the past.
Video about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
You can see more content about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
If you have any questions about Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
way Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
tutorial Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com
Music And Not Really My Thing Sorry Site Www.Reddit.Com free