You are searching about I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does, today we will share with you article about I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does is useful to you.
NLP Anchoring and the Law of Attraction
What is the law of attraction and how can it be influenced with NLP?
The Law of Attraction is the universal law that the center of your thoughts will be the reality in which you live. What you focus on is what you attract. Mike Dooley, a spokesman for the legal attraction, states, “Thoughts become things.” The principles of the Law of Attraction have been applied to people’s lives around the world to bring success, relationships, personal wealth and white jaguars. The law of attraction, when applied to one’s life, literally makes dreams come true.
How can you start using the law of attraction in your own life? The Law of Attraction is easy to apply in your life and some would say it seems too simple to implement. Many people do not know that they are actively participating in the law of attraction on a daily and moment-to-moment basis. Follow the steps below to start using the Law of Attraction.
1. Be clear in your mind about what you want to attract into your life, be it a new home, a car, a specific relationship or personal wealth.
2. Say to yourself that you have the thing that attracts you right now.
3. Next, take 5-10 minutes each day and imagine yourself with the attractive thing or event as if it were happening right now. Feel your feelings and see the things that match your dream.
4. Continue this exercise once a day and let your unconscious and the universe align with your will.
To clarify this process, I will explain some of the steps in more detail. When deciding what to manifest in your life, be very specific. Make sure that when you say what attracts you, you phrase it positively. If your bills are piling up, don’t focus on the fact that you don’t have bills, focus and say that you have abundance, and in this case, be specific about how much abundance you’re looking for.
When you imagine your wish happening in the present, make it so vivid that you feel the excitement and gratitude that you have it now. Record yourself in the visualization. If you want a new car, see yourself in the car; see his hands on the steering wheel of this car. It is important that you see yourself in the vision so that your unconscious mind and the universe understand that you are not just attracted to the sight of the new vehicle, but that you are actually driving and owning this new wonderful dream. Your unconscious mind does not know the difference between what is visualized and what is actually seen. The result of this is that your unconscious mind begins to adjust within you to make your focus a reality.
Encourage yourself as you go through this process that if you stay focused on your goal, it will come true. Continue to visualize daily, even if the results don’t seem to be coming as quickly as you’d like.
NLP can accelerate the Law of Attraction
To repeat; The key point of the Law of Attraction is to feel the intensity of the feelings that accompany the arrival of your dream, and secondly, to vividly visualize your dream as an actual reality.
For the first and most important aspect of the Law of Attraction, that is to feel the emotions and feelings of the new reality, a powerful NLP, Neuro-Linguistic Programming technique called anchoring can be used. Anchoring in brief: assigning a neurological response to external stimulation. For example, when you are in love with someone and you see their phone number on their caller ID, you may notice your heart start racing before you pick up the phone. Another example of an anchor used powerfully in marketing is the use of music. You may feel certain emotions when listening to certain songs. I’ve seen a number of popular songs from the 70s in recent car commercials. These songs are used knowing that the target audience will respond emotionally to them. The basic principle of this is to connect the summer fun felt in the 70s with the fun felt in the new vehicle.
Now that you understand an anchor as external stimulation that triggers an internal state, I’ll explain how to use it to actively attract things and events into your life. Anchoring can be used effectively to induce states of excitement and joy, as you wish to apply in your dream and its fulfillment. In the case of your visualization, you will now be able to trigger the powerful emotions that are the driving force behind the creation of reality.
How will you make an anchor? There are many ways to make an anchor; I will outline several strategies to follow and you can choose the one that works best for you. First, what you are looking for in a reality-creating state is gratitude, joy, excitement, and ecstasy. This is a great place to show your unconscious mind and the universe that this is what you really want.
One way to instantly access these states is through music.
1. Find a music that you particularly like, obviously you prefer music that you access every day.
2. Now that your music is ready to play, put it on repeat if possible and start playing the music.
3. As the music plays, what you will do is allow yourself to experience some powerful memories.
You will think of a time when you felt gratitude for whatever reason. See yourself in that moment, see what you saw and feel what you felt. Make sure you relive those memories as cleanly as possible. At that moment, you feel the sensation intensely redirecting your attention immediately to the next memory you will use. Now find memories for every feeling you will record, including: joy, excitement, and ecstasy
4. Once you’ve relived multiple memories and felt the variety of sensations you’re looking for, you can turn off the music.
5. Now that the music is off, you have to forget the whole experience and think about something else, like what is your address, what is your mother’s maiden name, and what model was your first car.
6. Now is the time to test the anchor. Testing the anchor is very simple, all you have to do is re-introduce the stimulation. In this case, turn the song back on and notice that you may feel gratitude, joy, etc.
7. If you don’t feel your feelings as intensely as you want, play the song again as many times as you want and attach as many strong memories as you want. You might have a lot of fun with this because you start to remember things you haven’t thought about in a long time, things that bring a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.
Another way to capture emotional states is through physical touch. This is my personal favorite when I work with another person because it’s more intimate and I feel more of a connection between us as we work together to overcome certain issues or evoke desired emotional states. This method is effective even if you do this work on your own.
1. First, select a spot on your body to touch with light to medium pressure. (Note: I recommend an area on your knee for this technique. The most important thing to note is to touch the same place for each emotion and apply the same pressure each time. with the same pressure. In response, be as close as possible to both the spot and the pressure. Do this technique to the best of your ability and you’ll see beautiful results.)
2. Allow yourself to experience some powerful memories. Just as in the third point of the auditory anchor, you will clearly remember the time of each emotional state.
3. When you feel the emotions starting to develop, prepare to touch the chosen area, but be careful with the timing. Touch the area at the moment when the emotion is strongest. You will notice that you can feel the emotion more intensely if you increase the detail of the memory you are replaying. Hold the pressure on this area for a short time, 1-2 seconds will be perfect.
4. Once you’ve anchored a state, follow it up and think of some information like what did you have for breakfast or how much did you save on your car insurance?
5. Now repeat the process for each emotional state you anchor.
6. When you have anchored all states, clear your mind and think of something similar; when was the last time you had dinner?
7. Now test the anchor by touching yourself in the same place with the same pressure. You will feel the emotions wash over you and relive some of the memories after you drop anchor.
It is possible to create an anchor using any image. To do this, follow the last procedure for creating a physical body anchor, but instead of touching it, look at an image at the peak of the sensation. You can do this with a picture on your computer, a poster, a figure, or a flash card that you have or will build.
Now that you have this strong anchor, you can use it to accelerate the Law of Attraction in your life. To do this, follow the law of attraction and in a 5-10 minute visualization period you can create the emotional state necessary for your unconscious mind and the universe to respond by firing the anchor. You can take this a step further and set the anchor when you think about this process working in your life. Not only can you attract your dreams into your life using strong positive feelings, but you can also increase the speed of this process by attracting success in applying the law of attraction to yourself by using strong feelings in your thoughts. How does it work.
This recording technique is a very effective way to achieve the desired emotional state. With this technique, you can capture any emotional state with a song, image or touch. If there is a time when you think a particular emotional state would be desirable, you can use anchoring for that.
Enjoy this amazing technology and watch your life transform into your wildest dreams!
Video about I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
You can see more content about I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
If you have any questions about I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
way I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
tutorial I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does
I Want Someone That Makes Me Feel.The Way Music Does free
#NLP #Anchoring #Law #Attraction